These terms and conditions of service are made between the client (“Client”, “you”, “they”) and Club Sandwich Co (“Consultant”, “us”, “we”).
By us agreeing to perform the Services set out in this Agreement, you will pay us in accordance with the Payment Schedule.
The parties may agree in writing to vary the Services from time to time, and such variation will be included within this Agreement from the date it is agreed.
This Agreement will commence on the Project Commencement Date and expire on the Expiry Date or Completion Date.
If an extension to the Agreement is required, the parties will agree in writing.
We warrant to you that we shall use our best endeavours to:
- perform the Services in accordance with this Agreement and compliance with all relevant laws and standards;
- exercise the care, skill, competence and diligence expected from an experienced consultant;
- maintain confidentiality of all information and documentation provided to us by you; and
- act in good faith.
You warrant to us that you:
- have the power and ability to enter into this contract on behalf of your company or organisation;
- will provide us with everything needed to complete the Services including documentation and information in a timely manner;
- act in accordance with your obligations under this Agreement and in compliance with all relevant laws and standards;
- agree to review our work, provide feedback and approval in a timely manner; and
- act in good faith.
The work outlined in this Agreement will be turned around within a reasonable schedule to be determined, and where possible, mutually agreed upon prior to commencement. Late or weekend hours incurred to accommodate additional compressed deadlines, if needed, will be negotiated separately. Our schedules assume reasonable timely review and response by you, as the client, of all deliverables.
Any delay in completion of work due to actions or negligence of client, unusual transportation delays, unforeseen illness, or external forces beyond our control, shall entitle us to extend the completion date, upon notifying you, by the time equivalent to the period of such delay.
All work will be completed within the standard work week (Monday through Friday, 8:30 to 5:30pm).
Club Sandwich Co is closed on all major holidays and for a period of two weeks over Christmas and New Year.
5. PAYMENT TERMS
As the client, you agree to pay all invoices for services submitted by Club Sandwich Co.
Our invoicing terms are strictly 14 days. Invoices are payable to Club Sandwich Co by cash, credit card, direct debit, or direct deposit. We require payment by direct debit for monthly subscriptions. Credit card fees and dishonour may apply.
All payments received are not refundable in the event the project or the relationship is terminated for any reason.
Any reference to dollars or ‘$’ is Australian dollars and all payments are to be made in Australian dollars.
For all hourly work, a minimum of one (1) hour will be charged per invoice.
In the event of non-payment, we may at our own discretion:
- elect to apply an interest charge against you account at the rate of 3% of the outstanding moneys per month or part thereof;
- recover against you all moneys that are owed to us, including incidental costs that are incurred in relation to the default namely debt collection costs, commissions and legal fees; and
- list the default of payment with the appropriate credit reporting agency.
We do not provide legal advice. If you require a lawyer, we are happy to connect you with a firm. Where possible, we will highlight any need for you to seek legal advice. We take all due care to provide you with quality services and advice, however, our liability is limited to the extent of the contractual payments you have made to us and then only if we have demonstrably breached our obligations to you. We accept no liability for any sort of consequential loss or damage.
Travel costs associated with interstate travel (e.g. flights, accommodation, food allowance, car rental) will be passed on to the client, following prior approval.
Travel time for interstate and local travel may be passed on to the client at the discretion of Club Sandwich Co. This time will be charged at 50% of the applicable hourly rate.
Club Sandwich Co will bear all other costs associated with the provisions of the Services, unless otherwise agreed.
The Agreement may be terminated by either party by giving the other written notice with a minimum of 30 days. A final invoice will be issued within this notice period.
Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately:
- If the other party becomes insolvent or similar; or
- After failure to remedy a breach of this Agreement within 14 days of receiving written notice of the breach.
If the Agreement is terminated, you must pay us for Services performed up to the date of termination of the Agreement, if the Services have been performed in accordance with this Agreement. The parties must return all copies of any confidential information provided by the other.
Unless agreed otherwise in writing by the parties, nothing in this Agreement affects ownership of any Intellectual Property rights which came into existence before the Effective Date.
We grant you royalty-free, non-exclusive licence of the Intellectual Property supplied to you under this Agreement to the extent required for you to use it for the purposes created for this Agreement, but for no other purposes.
Both parties will keep confidential and will procure that its employees, contractors and agents keep confidential the terms of this Agreement, and any Confidential Information shared during this Agreement.
The terms of this Agreement can only be varied or replaced by a document executed by both parties.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland.
This clause and clauses pertaining to Liability, Intellectual Property and Confidentiality shall survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement.
Equity HR Pty Ltd t/a Club Sandwich HR
ABN: 51 639 260 932